Transcend SSD230S SATA 3 SSD 2.5″
Transcend’s SATA III 6Gb/s SSD220S uses the latest 3D NAND technology that features vertical, stacked expansion of storage cells. By using high-quality flash memory and enhanced firmware algorithms, the SSD220S delivers greater performance and reliability.
A better choice than HDD
Solid-state drives dominate the market for PC upgrades because they are faster and lighter than hard disk drives. SSDs also feature less power, create less noise when in operation, and are more shock-resistant than traditional hard drives.
3 easy steps to upgrade your PC
Transcend’s SSD220S measures just 6.8mm in height and features short access times, making it a perfect choice for upgrading desktops, laptops, and the latest gaming consoles in just 3 easy steps!
Transcend’s solid state drives are built to the highest standards and rigorously tested, and offer outstanding quality, performance, and reliability.
- RAID engine and LDPC coding: Detects and corrects transfer errors to prevent data corruption in TLC-based SSD products
- Garbage Collection: Relocates existing data to release memory blocks
- Wear-leveling: Distributes data evenly across memory cells to prolong SSD’s lifespan
- DevSleep: Intelligently shuts down SATA interface when not in use to prolong device’s battery life
- DDR3 DRAM cache: Stores a temporary copy of the most active data to shorten access times