Samsung Galaxy S5 – C Grade
The Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F combines power and convenience in a durable design. This smartphone incorporates 2GB of RAM, and is powered by a 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 processor. This device has 16GB of storage and features a microSDXC slot, which supports cards up to 128GB for expanded storage capacity. The integrated micro-USB 3.0 interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes, and also serves as a charging port. Additionally, you can use the micro-USB port to connect an optional MHL adapter for outputting video to an external display.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is endowed with an expansive 5.1″ Super AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction. The screen’s 1920 x 1080 resolution enables you to view full HD content without pixel loss. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features a 2-megapixel front camera and a 16-megapixel rear camera. The rear camera’s 1/2.6″ sensor rivals point-and-shoot cameras and allows you to capture quality imagery. Autofocus is also built-in and there’s even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at vivid UHD 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 has Bluetooth 4.0 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. GPS with GLONASS is also on-board for using Google Location and Maps services. The Samsung Galaxy S5 has a removable 2800mAh battery that can deliver up to 21 hours of talk time, and up to 390 hours of standby time.
- Front Camera: 2.0MP (1920 x 1080, wide-angle lens)
- Rear Camera: 16MP (1/2.6″ sensor, 1.12 µm pixel size, phase detection autofocus)
- Fast Auto Focus: The fast Auto Focus helps you capture images quickly and in focus.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): For both photos and videos, turn on the HDR when there is a strong counter-light or when the subject is shaded. Preview in real time natural light and color being reproduced vividly and clearly while you take your shot.
- Selective Focus: Selective Focus allows you to focus on what’s important by blurring the background and accentuating the main subject in defined detail.
- Additional Features: Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, video stabilization, dual-video recording and virtual tour shot.
This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can’t get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.